Young Foundational Health Center accepts the following insurance (10/17/2017):
• Aetna (excluding Premier Care Network, QHP, Exchange, EPO, or Coventry)
• Aetna Medicare Advantage
• Blue Cross / Blue Shield (excluding Select, MyBlue, and Anthem)
• BCBS Medicare Advantage Plan
• Cigna (excluding BayCare, Local Plus, and Connect)
• Tricare (excluding Tricare Prime)
• United Healthcare (excluding Navigate, Core Network, Wellmed, Compass, AARP Medicare Complete, and Medicare Advantage Plans)
We do not accept any Humana Plans.
If you have a HMO insurance plan you must have a referral from your Primary Care Physician to be seen in our office.
NPI: 1134140775 | Tax ID: 20-2110750
Unsure if we are covered through your insurance plan? The best way to verify your coverage at our clinic is to contact your insurance provider and have them check by utilizing our NPI (National Provider Identification) number listed above to see if we are in network with your plan.
New Patient Forms
Attention New Patients:
ALL NEW PATIENTS MUST CONTACT OUR OFFICE BY NOON THE DAY BEFORE, TO CONFIRM THE APPOINTMENT.
ALL NEW PATIENTS MUST ARRIVE 30 MINUTES AHEAD OF YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME WITH YOUR COMPLETED PAPERWORK, PHOTO IDENTIFICATION, AND INSURANCE CARD(S) IF APPLICABLE. IF YOU FAIL TO ARRIVE 30 MINUTES EARLY AND/OR DO NOT HAVE YOUR PAPERWORK FILLED OUT WE WILL NEED TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
To find out more about Dr. Young and Young Foundational Health Center, call our office at 727-545-4600 and schedule your appointment to get on the path to a healthier you!
Courtney is our new patient coordinator and she can help you schedule your first visit. (new patients only) Please ask for her or press extension 109.