How to Make Your Young Power Shake
- 3-8 oz. Almond Milk or Water
- 1 scoop Young Power Protein = 30 grams of protein
- 10 drops of Young AB Balance Drops
- 1/2 oz. (1 tablespoon) Young’s Flax Seed & Omega 3-6-9 Fish oil (oil in 1 shake per day) Refrigerate After Opening!
- l oz - 2 oz Fruit of the Spirit
Mix all ingredients together well (a blender is preferable).
If you are not thrilled with the way it tastes, DO NOT add ice cream or chocolate syrup! You may use sugar- free flavorings, stevia, vanilla or almond extract, small container of low-sugar yogurt or Greek yogurt, a handful of berries, or our favorite — Fruit of the Spirit. Frozen berries or ice will create more of a “smoothie” or “slushy”.
Why This Drink?
The Young Power Shake is very anti-inflammatory. It contains 6500mg of Omega 3 oils, which are incorporated into the cell membrane so the oxygen concentration of the cell increases, which translates into increased vitality. The cocktail has 25-30 grams of protein which helps decrease insulin production.
*Keep in mind to go along with Young Power Shake: One Egg = 8 grams of protein, 6-8 oz. of chicken, beef, or fish = 25-30 grams of protein Along with 10-12 drops of Lugols Solution in a tea or juice each day.